New Homes in Victorville From the Low $400,000s
LARGE 7,200 SQ. FT. LOTS IN VICTORVILLE!
Low Tax Rate! No HOA Fees!
Visit today to tour professionally-decorated models showcasing quality-crafted, affordably-priced new homes that include a long list of must-have modern features for comfortable, stylish living. Set on large, 7,200 square foot lots, a wide selection of floor plans with great rooms, bright kitchens and inviting master suites to include either a 2-car, 3-car tandem, 3-car standard or 4-car tandem garage.
- No HOA or Mello-Roos
- Low Tax Rate of 1.36%
- Close Vicinity to Mesa Linda Park
- Nearby Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Amenities
- LARGE 7,200 SQ. FT. LOTS!
Frontier Communities is proud to announce our Hometown Heroes discount available for Military, Law enforcement, Fire and Emergency Medical Services!
Have a Question?
Ask Donna Swisher & Susan Thompson
Model & Video Tours Available
Call for a Private Tour
Video Tours Available
Request More Information
2,017 to 2,708 Sq. Ft. From the Low $400,000s
- Mesa Linda Park
- Eagle Ranch Park
- Vista Verde Elementary School
- Mesa Linda Middle School
- Silverado High School
- Dunia Plaza
- The Mall of Victor Valley
- Cable & Internet - Spectrum
- Gas - Southwest Gas Corporation
- Power - Southern California Edison
- Telephone - Frontier Communications
- Water - City of Victorville Water