Dear Valued Clients, Friends and Community Partners –
In this ever-changing environment we are monitoring events and problem-solving in real time so that we can continue to best serve and meet the health and safety needs of our employees, clients and homeowners, who we greatly value.
We assure you we are dedicated to building your new home while following, and quickly adapting to, the ongoing CDC health and safety recommendations.
Please note our current actions that are in place:
- Our current protocols have been increased per recent mandates issued by the Governor. During this time we will be limiting our sales offices to a “by appointment only status.” We will continue to service your housing needs via email, phone, video chat as well.
- We are maintaining a high-level of hygiene in our sales offices and models and honoring current health protocols of keeping a proper social distance during our interactions.
- We encourage you, when possible, to utilize our website to view videos, model-home galleries and floorplans in your search for a new home.
- To maintain an emphasis on open communication – our staff continues to be available via phone and email daily from 10 am – 6 pm except for Wednesdays.
- We have made available private home-viewing appointments to accommodate our clients and broker partners. Please call our sales offices to schedule.
- Our customer service teams are doing their best to accommodate any emergency homeowner needs at this time and will continue to schedule appointments for non-emergency requests.
Rest assured that as this situation evolves, we will take the necessary steps to put the safety and health of our employees and clients first. Should there be an interruption to our operations, we will communicate to all clients as efficiently as possible.
We hope you and your families stay safe. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and call our sales offices or corporate office with any questions or concerns.